Tetra SafeStart – biological water purifier
Creates a biologically active habitat and thus enables the rapid use of fish in the newly established aquarium.
- Tetra SafeStart contains specially bred, live nitrifying bacteria that have been shown to reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite in the aquarium
- Reduces the ammonia content by up to 14 times and the nitrite content by up to 10 times
- Ideal in combination with Tetra SafeStart is Tetra AquaSafe, which promotes the colonization of bacteria
- Can be stored for 12 months at temperatures between 2 ° C and 30 ° C without cooling
- For all freshwater aquariums
Store at room temperature. Keep away from temperatures above 30 ° C and below 2 ° C.
Application: 1. Prepare tap water with Tetra AquaSafe. 2. Shake well, add 5 ml to 6 liters of aquarium water. Recommended water temperature: 20 ° C. 3. Use a moderate number of fish – for more information ask your pet dealer. 4. Feed limited quantities during the first 2 weeks.
50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml